obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Klachten over Ziggo onderdeel. Post hier je Ziggo klacht over storing met internet, telefonie, televisie of modem.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Facebook and ziggo
Mallan
Hallo!
FIrst I called ziggo and asked them why I can get into facebook. I know its not my laptop because I also tried to log in with my son I pad and could not. Also facebook works if I use KPN. They said that is was a flaw at ziggos side and that they are working on it. He also said if I find a ethernet cabel and put it from my moden and into my laptop that facebook would work again, since the problem only applied for the wireless. 2 days later I found a ethernet cabel, hooked it up and so on, still no facebook. Called ziggo again, BUT now they said it was not ziggos problem but facebook's problem.
Hmmm, what should I do. Facebook is a way for me to keep intouch with friends and family in my old contry......

Is anyone else have problems with facebook?
Have you find a way to fix the problem? I have tried proxys.
Only thing that SOMETIMES workes is google facebook mobil is log in via that.
HELP pliz Smile

You can wright back in dutch as I con use google translate. But make sure the grammar is correct and no slag pliz Grin
THank you Smile

Zippo
More people have this problem, see this thread on our Tele2 sister forum.
facebook

Do you also get a 500 error?
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

Mallan

Zippo schreef:

More people have this problem, see this thread on our Tele2 sister forum.
facebook

Do you also get a 500 error?

I dont get an error message at all, I get just a blank page. It says in the adressline:www.facebook.com, and it finish thinking but nothing show up. Just a blank page.....
1 out of a 1000 times I get into facebook, but very fast I fall out again.
Often I get to the log in page, but when I try to log in the same blank page comes.
Frustrating!

Zippo
It's a pity you didn't entered some Ziggo specific details in your profile. I would like to know what modem/router you are using. It might be a hardware firewall problem.

And try this, start up in safe mode with networking and try to open facebook.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

Mallan

Zippo schreef:

It's a pity you didn't entered some Ziggo specific details in your profile. I would like to know what modem/router you are using. It might be a hardware firewall problem.

And try this, start up in safe mode with networking and try to open facebook.

BTW: Cool nick!
I have a cisco EPC 3925 modem and 40 gb download and 1 mb up.
I have tried to start facebook via https connection, I have tried proxys, I have tried adding facebook to the not block pop ups option, I have tried using ethernet cabel from the modem and into the laptop.
And it not just my lap top, my son got a new I pad and its the same problem there.
But there I got an error message todaY: An unknown error occured. Pliz try again later.
SO I have no ide whats going on. Im not good with computers or ipads.

MisterSenseo

Mallan schreef:
I have a cisco EPC 3925 modem and 40 gb download and 1 mb up.

Wow, you could use your modem as central heating !...........ROFLYeahROFLYeah
Met vriendelijke groet, MisterSenseo

De dokter zei dat ik aan MPS lijd maar wij vinden van niet hoor !

Nicholas
@Mallan: It could also be DNS related. At least, that's what i've read on the issues with facebook. As Zippo said, a lot of people are having trouble with facebook.

It still is a bit of a mystery as far as I know.

You can try to change your DNS settings on your computer (please don't ask me to explain this, search on Google how to do this on your operating system.)

Or mabye better: get a twitter account and ask Ziggo webcare on Twitter ! Responses are very quick there.

http://twitter.com/#!/ziggowebcare

@Senseo: That's quantum speed !! Now you see how fast it is !! LOL
Expert, Coach en Trainer in No-Nonsense gerelateerde alsmede Nonsense gerelateerde zaken waarbij expertise op het gebied van voorgenoemde (en niet genoemde) onderwerpen gewenst danwel noodzakelijk is. Hierbij aantekenend dat menig individu in het algemee

Zippo
First try my tip about restarting in safe mode with network support. This ensures a minimal startup. This way you can exclude problems like firewalls and other installed programs/drivers.

What's the result.

Thanks for the compliments on the Nick name.Wink

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

Mallan

Zippo schreef:

First try my tip about restarting in safe mode with network support. This ensures a minimal startup. This way you can exclude problems like firewalls and other installed programs/drivers.

What's the result.

Thanks for the compliments on the Nick name.Wink

Hallo!
Well, I didnt have to try, because suddenly everything is back to normal. Dunno why, I havent changed anything......
NOw it works fine on both my laptop and my sons ipad. WUhuu!
Thank you anyway for trying to helping me, much appreciated!

Nicholas
Great that it's working now Cheer

Sometimes problems resolve themselves.... thankfully... Smile

Thanx for the feedback.
Expert, Coach en Trainer in No-Nonsense gerelateerde alsmede Nonsense gerelateerde zaken waarbij expertise op het gebied van voorgenoemde (en niet genoemde) onderwerpen gewenst danwel noodzakelijk is. Hierbij aantekenend dat menig individu in het algemee

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Facebook and ziggo', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Ziggo VAW Klacht over Ziggo : 2 19-01-2024
Ziggo ver onder de maat bij verhuizing Klacht over Ziggo : 4 24-12-2023
Ziggo Safe Online Algemeen : 2 30-11-2023
Opzegging Ziggo Klacht over Ziggo : 2 27-07-2022
Ziggo Snelheidsprobleem Algemene computer en software vragen. : 8 09-05-2021
Advertentie