obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Wil je meer apparatuur aansluiten op je internetverbinding dan heb je een router nodig. Ziggo levert nu de Ubee EVW3200 en de Cisco EPC3925, daarin zit al een router met wifi.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Need help with Port Forwarding
cachirro
Hello,
sorry for speaking in english, but i don't know dutch.

I have a ziggo EVW321B modem router, and i can't open port 27015 that i need for a cs server.

here are screens of settings and tests.

GBWDKG

u93SMA

xZhrFS

Can you please help me?
thanks

ps: i don't know if i've posted this on the correct sub forum, if not, please some admin move it to right place.

Black Tiger
Hello Cachirro.

Welcome to the forums. It's no problem that you write English, most of us can also help you in English.

As you might know cs is illegal, also in this country, but helping with a forward is not, so I will help you with that, also because I've also a good knowledge of satellite stuff and cs. Smile

However I have some questions since your setup is lookin good.
1.) What are you using as server, Oscam or CCcam or something else?
2.) Did you check on your server that it indeed got 192.168.178.12 as ip address?
3.) Did you check that the cs is indeed running?
4.) Do you only have the Ubee or are you using another router behind it?
5.) Are you running cs on your receiver or on a linux server?
Greetings, Black Tiger

briolet
The forward rules are correct. You also must make sure the firewall is set on 'low'. Even explicit forwarded ports are blocked at a higher setting.

If is still does not work, the problem must be further up in the network or in the server itself.

Zippo
It might not be satellite related but for a counter strike server.
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

Black Tiger
CounterStrike? Yes that might be possible too.Smile

Thank you for the addition Briolet, I don't have a Ubee so i didn't know that was necessary.
Greetings, Black Tiger

cachirro
Sorry for late reply.

i got a bit dazzle when i've read "cs is illegal", but reading the next posts, i believe we are talking about different cs meanings.

my bad is there is something other cs term i didn't know of, what i meant is counter strike global offensive, to be more exact.

so, if the rule is correct, and router firewall was already set to low, and windows firewall also has the ports open either incoming and outgoing, server works fine because i can enter (i'm on some lan, but outside users can't enter).

what can i do?
i believe the router is not open, like http://www.canyouseeme.org reports, the port can't be reached.

Thanks for helping.

edit:
i've disabled router firewall, no success
created a rule in "port triggers", no success
disabled windows firewall, no success
put machine on dmz, no success
no matter what, the port is always closed
Gewijzigd door cachirro op 07-09-2014 16:11

cachirro
well, this is a bit ridiculous, because:

after doing all that, pretty much all was off, there should be no reason for the ports to be locked, so even all test (in 3 different sites) said the ports were closed, i asked a friend to test, and what you know, he managed to get in the server.

to sum up the story, i've activated everything back on, put the router in the same state, just with port forward, and it all works now, where with the exact same settings before it didn't.

ports still report as closed, this is all very strange, but, it is working, don't know why, but it is.

Thank you all.

Black Tiger
Yes you are correct, there are different meanings of CS and I used the other meaning and did not think of Counterstrike. But no problem, that misunderstanding is fixed now. Smile

So can you see mee said it was closed but still your friend could get in? That's streange indeed.

created a rule in "port triggers", no success

You normally should not use this, better is to use port forwarding. Also if you use both trigger and forwarding for the same port (if possible) it can cause some strange behaviour.

What you can do is give a try at http://www.grc.com if you want. They also have port testing feature somewhere in there.
Probabely its: https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?rh1dkyd2
look for the "Shields Up" there you can test ports.
They got 3 result options.
Closed = closed
Open = open
Stealth = port is forwarded (open) but invisible, which sometimes means the server application is not running.

I don't know if canyouseeme.org also has this feature.
Greetings, Black Tiger

briolet
ShieldsUp gives interesting results. I have forwarded 4 ports from a range to my server. Of those 4 ports, 2 have a region blockage in the servers firewall to only allow Dutch traffic.

The 2 ports with a region blockage are reported as stealth. (the test-site is outside of the region)
The other 2 ports are listed as open.
All other ports in the range are listed as blocked.

Nothing unexpected though, only a confirmation my firewall works as intended.

____

@cachirro: good to hear that the server is working, despite the testsites claim the ports are closed.

Port triggers are only needed in special situations, were the initial connection is set up from within your network. And that is not the case with you.

cachirro
well, i have it working now, so i won't bother anymore trying to understand Pfft
i just have the port forward rule, some tests say closed, that other one says stealth.

thank you all for your time.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Need help with Port Forwarding', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
port 9 voor wake on lan doorsturen naar mac van pc Hardware instellingen : 55 26-06-2023
Connectbox port forwarden naar Fritzbox Hardware instellingen : 55 29-03-2023
Port forwarding werkt niet meer Algemeen : 14 31-07-2018
Camera op internet WAN IP-forwarding? Ziggo kabel modems: Ubee, Cisco, Motorola, Arris, etc. : 10 08-09-2017
Problemen met Port Forwarding. Algemene computer en software vragen. : 11 26-06-2017
Advertentie