obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Communicatie problemen tussen je programma en Ziggo? Instellingen voor ziggomail, Email, POP, SMTP. P2P, emule, edonkey poorten en NZB's. Usenet/nieuwsgroepen instellingen voor Grabit, Spotnet en Newsleecher kun je hier naar vragen.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Router settings
gazette
Hi everybody,

I am a new user of Ziggo and I need your help. My router Sitecom 54g Turbo. I'd like to configure it. When I go to 192.168.0.1, a user name and a password are needed. I know that usually, it is admin, but there it doesn't work; Could someone help me ?

Thanks !

Zippo
Is your sitecom a new one or a used one. In case of a used one the password could be changed by it's previous owner. Jus find the reset button and keep it pushed for about 20 seconds. That will reset the router to factory defaults (including passwords)
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

gazette
It is a new one. I have already tried to reset it. Normally username and password are admin/admin, but it does'nt work....Shock

Zippo
What is your type number?

http://sitecom.com/search_result.php?...=54g+Turbo
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

gazette
It is the WL-173. A CD was provided also to install the router, including all the instructions for use in pdf file. It is advised to push the button reset for at least 4sec to obtain the factory settings (as you told me previously), and that the username and password were admin/admin.
I don't what to do. With Alicebox and Livebox, I had no problem !Angry

Wout
One final suggestion to make sure your modem isn't the troublemaker.

Unplug your modem, just connect the router to your pc and try again.

If this won't work I guess your router is broke. Return it to the store. I had some bad experiances too with sitecom, I returned it to the store and bought a linksys. Trouble free performance.

MaXMhZ
I use a Sitecom WL312 router myself. When I connected it to the Ziggo modem, I reset it and cloned the PC MAC to the router. Also use Internet Explorer to configure the router. It might not work with other browsers.
If no one changed the username/password admin/admin (case sensitive!) should work. If it doesn't I would return it to your supplier.
Gewijzigd door MaXMhZ op 08-01-2009 14:49

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Router settings', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
ASUS Router RT-AC66U_B1 IPv6 activeren Hardware instellingen : 2 25-11-2021
Router aanschaffen?? WiFi, draadloos netwerk : 3 01-02-2018
Website(s) blokkeren op Cisco router Ziggo kabel modems: Ubee, Cisco, Motorola, Arris, etc. : 5 07-07-2016
Ubee modem gebruiken als router Ziggo kabel modems: Ubee, Cisco, Motorola, Arris, etc. : 17 03-06-2016
Router: Sitecom WLR-5002 (AC750) Software vragen : 4 07-03-2016
Advertentie