Articles: Kabel modem
Ubee DVM3200 DOCSIS ® 3.0 EMTA
DOCSIS 3.0 EMTA
OverviewUbee’s DOCSIS ® 3.0 EMTA provides blazing fast data rates up to 320 Mbps downstream and up to 160 Mbps upstream, leading the industry in speed and enabling MSOs to offer value added competitive services. The Ubee DOSCIS® 3.0 EMTA was among the first 8X4 products certified by Cable Labs®. An integrated IPTV solution also enables MSOs to offer IPTV services over their existing MPEG networks. Introduced with the DVM3200 is the new Ubee housing, which is a sleek new design for improved aesthetics in the home.
- Eight channels downstream, four channels upstream can be bonded to increase data rates up to 320 Mbps downstream and 160 Mbps upstream enabling MSOs to offer industry leading speeds and increased product offerings.
- Through MPEG2 over IP Encapsulation, supports IPTV solutions. MSOs can deliver IPTV over existing QAM infrastructure, taking advantage of lower cost IP set-top boxes.
- Allows operators to increase the usable frequency spectrum, enabling new value added services.
- Subscribers can visually determine if channel bonding is enabled through dual-colored LEDS. LEDs remain consistent with previous Ubee generation EMTA products.
- IPv6 is the next generation of Internet Protocol and greatly expands the number of Internet addresses that cable operators may use, allowing them to provide subscribers with more IP-Based services.
- 8X4 Bonding
- Integrated IPTV Solution
- 1GHz Tuner
- Descriptive LEDs
- IPv6 Support