obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Ziggo verbindingsproblemen. Geen verbinding met internet? Meld hier je ervaringen met storingen. Zo kunnen storingen inzichtelijk gemaakt worden.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
No wifi for macbook or ipad3
GW
Please excuse me writing this in English as I have just moved to the Netherlands.

My wifi connection in my house if very poor for my two Apple devices but OK for my android phone. Both Apple devices have latest iOS. My router is EVW3200. Firmware is 4.0.0.0 and 9.9.604. I monitored wifi signal using NetSpot and the signal often drops to 0% for short periods of time (see screenshot1)

The channel router setting is set to Auto but there are a lot of wifi APs close by (see screenshot2). I am running on 2.4GHz using B/G/N mode.

It has got so bad I have bought cable to connect directly but this is not convenient.

Does anyone have any ideas to help. Many thanks.
GW voegde bij, bestand:

Registreer en/of log in voor toegang tot deze bijlage.

GW
Another picture of the APs in my area.
GW voegde bij, bestand:

Registreer en/of log in voor toegang tot deze bijlage.

Zippo
Try channel 4, this channel is not listed in your picture nor is channel 3 and 5. Choosing 4 has the least chance of splatter from neighboring channels.

Other solution would be to by a seperate wifi router, the wifi from the Ubee is known to be bad. Just make the deal at the store that you can return the router if the situation does not improve.
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

GW
Thank you. I am currently renting so will contact the landlord if it does not improve.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'No wifi for macbook or ipad3', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Waar is de 2,4 WiFi Algemeen : 6 17-12-2023
zonnepanelen verbinden met wifi Ziggo kabel modems: Ubee, Cisco, Motorola, Arris, etc. : 4 05-09-2023
omruilen Giga modem voor modem dat wifi 6 ondersteunt Klacht over Ziggo : 3 22-08-2023
Wifi punt Zyxel Wap6807 Algemene computer en software vragen. : 8 16-01-2022
Wifi netwerk niet te zien op Samsung S7 WiFi, draadloos netwerk : 12 15-02-2021
Advertentie