Onderwerp bekijken
Algemene onderwerpen. Post hier als je de goede categorie niet kan vinden.
Pagina 1 van 2: 12
|
|
TC7200 ... VPN Connection
|
|
| Bhaal22 |
Geplaatst op 29-11-2015 22:55
|
|
Activiteit ![]() » Alles-in-1 Basis » Technicolor TC7200 » TV Standaard Berichten: 6 Lid sinds: 29-11-2015 |
Hi, I just received my TC7200 modem and for my work I need to connect to my company VPN. After many configurations on the modem interface : Disable Firewall Port Forwarding (cf screen) I still have error 800 while connecting to the VPN. If I hardcode PPTP for my VPN connection, I get an error 807. If someone know how to fix it ... Thank you very much Bhaal22
Bhaal22 voegde bij, afbeelding: (Klik het plaatje voor vergroting!)
|
|
|
|
| Monteur_kees |
Geplaatst op 29-11-2015 23:36
|
|
Medewerker van Ziggo ![]() » @home / Casema / Ziggo zuid » Alles-in-1 Extra » Arris » tp-link wr-1043nd (openwrt) » TV Extra » Cisco 8455DVB Berichten: 449 Lid sinds: 03-04-2009 |
I don`t use any portforwarding for my vpn connection, maybee you can put your computer witch you use with vpn, in DMZ kind regards Senior Engineer bij ziggo regio south cisco 8485 samsung ue40cXXXXXXXXXXXX golden media tripleX 7162 ( hobbydoos ) + enigm |
|
|
|
| Black Tiger |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 00:19
|
|
Beheerder ![]() » State Penitentiary » Alles-in-1 Plus » Arris » Fritzbox 7490 » TV Plus » Nextbox / Humax 5300 Berichten: 2867 Lid sinds: 07-04-2011 |
You could try DMZ indeed. Did you also have the same issue if you try to temporary disable all antivirus- and firewall on your computer? Greetings, Black Tiger
|
|
|
|
| Bhaal22 |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 08:32
|
|
Activiteit ![]() » Alles-in-1 Basis » Technicolor TC7200 » TV Standaard Berichten: 6 Lid sinds: 29-11-2015 |
Indeed in the past (when I was in France) I never had to use any port forwarding configuration What do you mean by : you could try DMZ ? TC7200 interface is very light ... I even cant configure the TC7200 firewall rules : just set Off / Light / Medium / High On the TC7200 : Firewall Off On my computer : Firewall Off And I do not use any AV. Thank you very much. Bhaal22 |
|
|
|
| Bhaal22 |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 14:07
|
|
Activiteit ![]() » Alles-in-1 Basis » Technicolor TC7200 » TV Standaard Berichten: 6 Lid sinds: 29-11-2015 |
In fact, When I go ion this page : http://screenshots.portforward.com/routers/Technicolor/TC7200/Advanced_Options.htm I just have : WAN Blocking ... I do not have other options displayed. Hmmm ... |
|
|
|
| Black Tiger |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 14:49
|
|
Beheerder ![]() » State Penitentiary » Alles-in-1 Plus » Arris » Fritzbox 7490 » TV Plus » Nextbox / Humax 5300 Berichten: 2867 Lid sinds: 07-04-2011 |
If I go to the link you provide, I see DMZ host in that screenshot. If you don't see anything there, I wonder if your TC is not in bridge mode (modem only mode). Greetings, Black Tiger
|
|
|
|
| Bhaal22 |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 14:50
|
|
Activiteit ![]() » Alles-in-1 Basis » Technicolor TC7200 » TV Standaard Berichten: 6 Lid sinds: 29-11-2015 |
Yes this is what I say. On my version, I do not have DMZ not any other options ... |
|
|
|
| Bhaal22 |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 14:55
|
|
Activiteit ![]() » Alles-in-1 Basis » Technicolor TC7200 » TV Standaard Berichten: 6 Lid sinds: 29-11-2015 |
This is my version of the Advanced Panel : http://ziggo.gebruikers.eu/forum/attachments/tc7200_fwd.png no DMZ entry on the left. and when I go under Options : ONLY WAN blocking option. |
|
|
|
| Black Tiger |
Geplaatst op 30-11-2015 15:04
|
|
Beheerder ![]() » State Penitentiary » Alles-in-1 Plus » Arris » Fritzbox 7490 » TV Plus » Nextbox / Humax 5300 Berichten: 2867 Lid sinds: 07-04-2011 |
That's odd. If it's not present in one of the other options, something is wrong. Maybe best is to call Ziggo helpdesk to notify there is no DMZ option in your modem. I just had a look at the manual, and it should be where it was in the link you gave, so something is not correct in your modem. Greetings, Black Tiger
|
|
|
|
| mesa57 |
Geplaatst op 07-12-2015 22:37
|
|
Expert ![]() » Mijdrecht » Alles-in-1 Extra » Ubee EVM320B » Netgear wndr3700 » TV Standaard » CI+ Module SMiT Berichten: 626 Lid sinds: 11-11-2009 |
I do not think nor portforwarding or DMZ will help. If you cannot check/control the PPTP passthrough option in the TC7200, I would seriously consider to let put the router in bridge mode and provide you're own router behind it. You will lose access to Ziggo wifispots however. [edit] Btw. Have you checked you still are on IPV4 ? Or maybe you are already on IPV6 .... If so, it would make sense that the options would disappear. I do not know what consequences there are in using IPV6 in regards to PPTP/VPN [/edit] Gewijzigd door mesa57 op 07-12-2015 22:42 |
|
|
|
Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
| |
Pagina 1 van 2: 12
| Spring naar forum: |
|
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'TC7200 ... VPN Connection', te verwijzen!
| BBcode: | |
| HTML: |
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
| Onderwerp | Forum | Laatste bericht | |
|---|---|---|---|
| Edimax N300 Connection Failed | WiFi, draadloos netwerk | : 6 | 09-06-2013 |
| connection timed out | Storing | : 3 | 19-04-2013 |
| Connection Interrupts tijdens gamen | Algemene computer en software vragen. | : 71 | 22-05-2012 |
| [engels] internet connection sooooo slow | Storing | : 5 | 14-02-2010 |








